Attorney Bryant Ray
2000 Engel Street, Suite 101
Madison, Wisconsin 53713
Bryant grew up in the small southwestern city of Mineral Point, Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Legal Studies. After graduating, Bryant took a year off, during which he traveled to Tokyo and Hong Kong. After his year off, he attended the University of Wisconsin Law School and graduated with his Juris Doctor in 2016.
During law school, Bryant served as both a class representative and Secretary for the Student Bar Association. He also served as the Race Judicata Chair for the Public Interest Law Foundation and Co-President of Legal Assistance for Disaster Relief, an organization that provides legal services to low-income victims of major natural disasters. Bryant also interned for the Honorable Shirley S. Abrahamson, Wisconsin Supreme Court.
After graduating from law school, Bryant worked as an associate for a general civil litigation firm in Rock County for two years before joining the team at Zerbst & Kluck, S.C. He concentrates his practice in civil litigation, traffic defense, defending municipal ordinance violations, and family law. He is licensed to practice in the State of Wisconsin and is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Dane County Bar Association.
In his free time, Bryant enjoys exploring Madison with his fiancé, photography, reading, and playing sand volleyball.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Small Claims
- Ordinance Violations
- Criminal Law
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S. Sociology & Legal Studies
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- Intern, Wisconsin Supreme Court (Hon. Shirley S. Abrahamson)
- Student Clinician, Wisconsin Innocence Project
- Class Representative, Student Bar Association
- Race Judicata Chair, Public Interest Law Foundation
- Co-President, Legal Assistance for Disaster Relief
- Member, Wisconsin International Law Journal
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin, 2017
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association