2000 Engel Street, Suite 101, Madison, WI 53713
120 3rd Street, Suite B, Baraboo, WI 53913
Our office is Handicapped Accessible
Serving Dane, Sauk, Rock, Columbia, Green, Richland, Iowa, Dodge, Juneau, and Jefferson Counties
Directions to Madison Office
- Exit the Beltline (Hwy 12/18) at Exit 264, (South Towne Dr.)
- If you are coming from the West, take a left after exiting from the Beltline. If you are coming from the east, take a right after exiting from the Beltline.
- At the stoplight in front of the Kohls/Shopko Mall, turn right and
- Turn left immediately (going toward McDonalds) on the Frontage road.
- At McDonalds, turn right onto Gisholt Drive,
- Turn left onto Engel Street (Engel Street runs parallel to the Beltline).
- 2000 Engel Street will be on your left. Take the first left into the parking lot. We are the only building with our front door facing the Beltline.
- Park anywhere in the lot for free. If you come to an appointment outside of regular business hours, you may need to buzz in at the front door.
- When you enter the building, the restrooms are straight ahead. Our offices are located to the right on the first floor and are handicap accessible.